The release date for when Apex Legends Mobile Distortion Season 2 will come out and start has been confirmed and the patch notes have been shared.
EA’s forthcoming season is very exciting as it introduces a brand new and exclusive hero named Rhapsody. She is a nightlife DJ who is fighting in the Apex games to win her family’s life back from false debt.
She looks fantastic and has some intriguing abilities, and she will be playable tomorrow in some new game modes.
When does Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion start?
The release date for when Apex Legends Mobile Distortion Season 2 will start is July 12th.
No update time has been shared as of writing, but we will update this article if anything is announced. As for what there is to anticipate, the most exciting components are the new hero Rhapsody and the fresh battle pass.
There’s also the following new modes:
- Gun Game:
- Acquire kills to work your way through the extensive Arsenal of guns available in the Apex Games. Most points, or three melee kills wins in this fast paced game mode!
- An ADS Satellite which has been built based on The Ring Technology, acts as an orbital cannon overlooking the playing field.
- In this mode, two teams face off as Hackers vs. Defenders. As Hackers your job is to work with your team to Hack one of the two sites on the map to gain points. After three points have been attained, the Satellite will punish your opponents by frying them to a crisp. As defenders, your job is to stop the hackers at all costs!
- First to win four rounds wins the match.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion patch notes
Below are all the patch notes for Apex Legends Mobile Distortion Season 2:
- Added the ability for Pathfinder’s hook to pull enemies without Pathfinder being pulled towards the enemy.
- Disabled the ability to use the second jump from Octane’s jump pad while using healing items.
- Removed collision for teammates.
- Fully kitted weapons changed to: Havok, Prowler, Spitfire, Charge Rifle & Mastiff.
- EVA-8 & Devotion moved to Care Package, Spitfire and Volt removed from Care Package.
- EVA-8 base pellet damage increased from 6 to 7, spare ammo stack adjusted to 60.
- Devotion base damage increased from 16 to 17, spare ammo stack adjusted to 270.
- Removed Spitfire barrel attachment slot. Increased tactical reload speed from 2.37s to 2.57s.
- Regular Spitfire reload speed increased from 3.06s to 3.26s. Magazine capacity adjusted to 40/45/50/55.
- Volt base damage reduced from 17 to 15.
- Volt magazine capacity adjusted to 21/24/27/32.
- Peacekeeper lower limb damage ratio adjusted from 0.8 to 1
- Mozambique lower limb damage ratio adjusted from 0.93 to 1
NEW WEAPON ATTACHMENTS & CUSTOMIZATION
- Added unique tracer VFX for the Turbocharger and Selectfire Receiver hop-ups.
- Seasonal themed tracer ammo will have trajectory VFX and hit effects.
- Added new customization features for crosshairs. Adjust color, width, length and transparency.
GAME MODE ADJUSTMENTS:
- EVA-8 and Devotion moved from the base weapon pool to the care package.
- Spitfire and Volt added to the base weapon pool.
- Spitfire and Volt changed from red to gold tier weapons
- Kill Achievements system for BR and MP modes now available. Can be turned off in the settings menu.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Bbug fixes, adjustments & quality of life improvements:
- Added distance acceleration mode in sensitivity settings.
- Added vertical sync toggle in video options menu.
- Picking up a squadmates banner has been adjusted to a one handed action. You can now loot a squadmates banner while shooting or using a healing item.
- Optimized climbing speed and animation.
- Added a third person in air crouching animation.
- Added a toggle to turn team mate item callouts on or off in the settings menu.
- Added pinging while knocked and a help callout button.
- Added an in game squadmate item request display.
- Fixed the unintended momentum conservation occurring from bunny hopping tech.
- Fixed an issue where the red notification dot would not resolve naturally in the store.
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder would cause themselves and an enemy to spin in circles while grappled.
- Fixed an issue where players could hear enemy footsteps while in the void.
- Fixed an issue where Octane’s jump pad would sometimes not trigger when stepping on it.
- Fixed an issue where Octane could not use weapons after taking a zipline.
- Fixed an issue where using a finisher would cause players to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where the range of Caustic’s ultimate would not match its visual animation.
- Fixed an issue where Caustic’s traps would not deploy properly due to Gibraltar’s Dome of Protection.
- Fixed an issue where Caustic’s gas animation would remain visible after the effect has ended.
- Fixed an issue where map beacons would not show animation when scout legends would interact with them.
- Fixed an issue where gunshot SFX would trigger randomly.
- Fixed a visual issue where crosshairs would not disappear.
- Fixed an issue where some buttons would not disappear when hidden and sometimes display abnormal transparency.
- Fixes and optimizations to controller support.
- Fixed various geo and mesh issues that caused players to get stuck or move irregularly.
- Fixed an issue where mobile respawn beacons and heat shields were not auto looted.
- HUD customization now supports 0 Transparency.
- Various Fixes and optimizations to the Legend select screen.
- Added various performance optimizations to the World’s Edge map.
- Optimized screen transition performance.
- Optimized the skydive experience.
- Added the ability to block non friend team invites.
- Optimized various aspects of the shops’ menus.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
- Optimized the ability display performance in low graphic settings, to ensure smooth ability usage.
- Optimized accuracy of melee attacks.
- Optimized the mechanics of Wraiths Ultimate and Tactical abilities. Tactical can only be released after the ultimate initial action is finished.
- Optimized the visual effects in the void.
- Optimized Bangalore’s smoke effect, increased the visibility in the smoke.
- Optimized most legends’ perk icon display.
- Caustic’s “Healing Catalyst” perk now has its own reviving animation.
- Fixed visual issue that caused Mirage’s decoys to occasionally have their weapon attachments displayed incorrectly.
All of the above come via the game’s official website.
In other news, Rhapsody Apex Legends Mobile Release Date Explained