MANCHESTER UNITED legend Paul Scholes has slammed interim boss Ralf Rangnick after United’s Champions League exit.
A tame 1-0 loss by Atletico Madrid saw United out of Europe, and a fifth successive trophyless season.
Scholes said: “How he was chosen to be manager of this club for six months until the end of the season, I’ll never know. The coach is a massive part of it.”
Meanwhile, the club will be hoping to bring the addition of Harry Kane to play in the remodelled venue according to reports.
Manchester City are trying to iron out a deal with Erling Haaland which presents United with the chance to persuade the English hitman come to them instead.
All you need for Cheltenham Festival 2022
- Cheltenham Festival LIVE – Latest results and tips from day two
- Cheltenham Festival FREE BETS – new customer offers
- Race schedule, TV channel and live stream info for the biggest show on turf
- Get £60 in FREE BETS – Bet £10 to get free £10 bet on each race on Wednesday
- Gold Cup 2022 guide – all the latest odds for Friday’s showpiece race
Follow ALL of the latest news, updates and transfer gossip from Old Trafford right here…