Horror pics of woman covered in blood after ‘boyfriend slashed her in subway attack before being arrested in his boxers’

HORROR photos show a woman covered in blood after she was slashed on a subway station platform by a man who was later arrested in his boxers.

The incident occurred in Lower Manhattan at the Fulton Street station during the Tuesday morning rush hour.

Billy Hernandez was arrested hours after the two separate attacks


Billy Hernandez was arrested hours after the two separate attacksCredit: Polaris
The woman is in stable condition at Bellevue Hospital


The woman is in stable condition at Bellevue HospitalCredit: Polaris
The incident occurred at the Fulton Street subway station in Lower Manhattan


The incident occurred at the Fulton Street subway station in Lower ManhattanCredit: Polaris

Billy Hernandez, 50, was transported to Manhattan Criminal Court after he was apprehended on Tuesday afternoon, the NYPD confirmed.

The man is accused of slashing a woman – reportedly either his girlfriend or an ex – on the platform of the 4/5 train right around 9.30am on June 21.

Hernandez fled the scene after the slashing and proceeded to sexually assault a receptionist at the RevCore Recovery Center in Tribeca at around 12pm, the New York Post reports.

There, he allegedly grabbed a 27-year-old woman’s buttocks while she was assisting him with a technology issue in preparation for a zoom meeting, cops told the Post.

Boy, 13, killed and three teens hurt after livestreaming joyride in stolen car
Heartbreaking update in death of boy who was 'left in sweltering car for HOURS'

At a June 22 arraignment, investigators revealed more information about the subway platform slashing.

Investigators said video footage showed Hernandez waiting for the victim, who was reportedly returning clothing items to him.

“On this video, the victim walks up to the defendant, drops a bag at the defendant’s feet, turns and leaves,” the assistant district attorney said, per the New York Post.

“Once the victim turns to leave, the defendant then grabs her by the shoulder with one hand, and with the other hand, the defendant violently slashes the victim’s neck.

“When the victim tries to run away, the defendant follows her, making more slashing movements towards her.”

“This victim sustained a deep laceration that extends from the right side of her neck, all the way to underneath her right eye. A laceration to her left forehead, a laceration under the left side of her chin, and a laceration to her back.”

The woman remains in stable condition at Bellevue Hospital, the NYPD said.

Hernandez was charged with second-degree attempted murder and first-degree assault in the slashing incident.

He was also charged with forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse for the incident at the RevCore Recovery Center.

Bail for Hernandez was set at $500,000 cash or $1million bond by Judge Marisol Martinez Alonso.

In addition, bail was set at $1 for forcible touching and sexual abuse incidents.


Hernandez was also arraigned for another crime that took place on June 19.

He is accused of punching a man and stealing his cell phone at the Alfred E. Smith Houses on the Lower East Side.

In that incident, Hernandez was charged with second and third-degree robbery.

He was ordered to be held on $10,000 cash bail, $15,000 insurance company bond, or a $20,000 partially secured surety bond, according to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, per the New York Post.

The District Attorney’s office also said that in all three cases, temporary orders of protection against Hernandez were issued.

Hernandez was already facing charges relating to a gun incident back in February, records show.

Charges in that incident include reckless endangerment and weapons possession after he engaged in a gun battle with another person in Manhattan.

He posted bail earlier this month for that case.

Hernandez previously served time in prison – first serving 16 years after a 1995 conviction of assault, followed by three and a half years stemming from a 2015 assault – and is on lifetime parole.

Baby formula warning after TENTH infant death linked to plant is investigated
Erika ‘should go to JAIL’ for refusing to hand over $750K earrings

He has been arrested at least 16 times since 1988, the New York Post reports.

Hernandez is due back in court on June 27.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.